About the role
GEBIPCAC is seeking an experienced Resource and Multimedia Development Lead for the development of resources required for the bilingual curriculum. Reporting to the Education Manager, the Resource and Multimedia Development Lead will work collaboratively with GEBIPCAC staff responsible for the development of the bilingual curriculum to ensure that the resources for the bilingual curriculum are developed and delivered within required timeframes.
The Resource and Multimedia Development Lead is responsible for the technical side of production of resources for the bilingual curriculum, with required resources including readers, big books, posters, interactive digital resources, multi-media resources, games, and worksheets in the Anindilyakwa language, and the storage and cataloguing of images, audio, and video files. The Resource and Multimedia Development Lead will act as the technical and publishing advisor to the team.
This role will be involved in designing, developing, cataloguing, and storing material resources in preparation for use in the independent boarding school, focusing on primary-aged students. The bilingual resources will ultimately be available for use by other community schools in the Groote archipelago as part of the development of bilingual programs for all Warnumamalya children.
This position will be based in Darwin with a requirement to work from a home office until GEBIPCAC establishes their Darwin office in the future.
- Demonstrable experience and professional background in resource development and/or publishing, and the creation of high-quality multimedia resources.
- Demonstrable competence in graphic design and video creation and editing software (E.g. InDesign and Premiere Pro).
- The ability to work collaboratively at all levels within a cross-cultural team, and a proven record of developing and maintaining effective relationships across an organisation, with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to productively communicate with IT technicians in a remote context.
- Experience in managing and maintaining multi-media and text publishing equipment.
- Ability to be flexible and work independently.
- Willingness to train and support other members of the Resource Development Unit.
- Demonstrable high-level organisational skills with a proven record of delivering projects within required timeframes.
- Previous experience developing resources to be used as part of a school/learning curriculum.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter addressing selection criteria to HumanResources@alcnt.com.au.