About the role
The ALC has a full-time opportunity available at our Community Support Program (CSP) in Umbakumba. As a CSP Support Officer you will provide service and assistance to community members with processing Royalty Distribution requests, answering Royalty Shoppa inquiries, providing medical and education support and organising funerals.
For more information about this position, please visit the CSP Office in Umbakumba or Angurugu, or call 07 4242 1172.
- Fluent in Anindilyakwa with the ability to translate information and assist Groote Eylandt community members in accessing eligible services.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships within an Indigenous community.
- Excellent customer service with great attention to detail and a demonstrated commitment to delivering high quality service with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated with exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel to all communities in the Groote Archipelago as required.
- Ability to show empathy and maintain strict confidentiality when dealing with highly sensitive topics.
- Must hold or be able to obtain a Working with Children Card.
- Intermediate computer experience with previous experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Possess a current NT driver’s License or ability to obtain.
- Previous experience using Point of Sale software (POS), specifically SwiftPos, or willingness to learn.
Pre-employment screening, including an AFP criminal record check, may be undertaken on the person who is being recommended for appointment.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.