AHAC are looking to expand their Community Housing Officer Teams in Angurugu, Umbakumba, Milyakburra and Satellite communities!
Our Community Housing Officers are responsible for supporting the delivery of tenanct and property services, for Groote Eylandt Community Housing managed by AHAC in Angurugu, Umbakumba, Milyakburra and Satellite communities. Our Community Housing Officers are key members of the AHAC team who assist in supporting and educating tenants; completing inspections and carrying out minor non-trade repairs and maintenance.
For more information on this position contact AHAC on (08) 7903 8000 or visit the office at Lot 371 Angurugu.
- Resident of a Community in the Groote Archipelago
- Previous experience in a housing maintenance role, or similar.
- Experience in construction/maintenance of community housing or preventative maintenance programs preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with tenants and maintenance contractors.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality when dealing with highly sensitive matters.
- Current Divers Licence.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to HumanResources@alcnt.com.au.